Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award



Thank You, Olga, from "This Where is Soleil" for this award!



What an honor!

OK, so this awards has some rules which are:
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
4. List the rules
5. Award to 15 bloggers
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

*******************************

OK, so the seven random things about myself....hmmm.
1. I LOVE to crochet (figure that!) and stay up late way too many nights doing just that!
2. My best friend's name is Jesus.
3. My second best friend is my husband. :)
4. I wish I was as fat as I once thought I was!
5. My five most favorite things in the world are my five children.
6.My ten year old is wanting a sixth child in the family. EEK!
7. My favorite ministry in church is the music ministry in which I sing and play my flute in, & I love every minute of it!



My Choice of bloggers to award this to are:
Creations by Valorie Blog
Bev's Country Cottage Blog
Bunny Mummy
Carina's Craft Blog
Crafty Mix
INSOMNIAC with a hook
My Rose Valley
Sarah's Sweethearts
Scrap Yarn Crochet
Stitch of Love
Tangled Happy
The Yarn Stashbuster Blog
The Dainty Daisy
Treasures Made from Yarn
Whiskers & Wool








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!!! :) It is an honor to be included with these lovely bloggers! :) Have a great weekend!

Sara said...

HI Vicki. Thanks so much for including Tangled Happy in your award! That was so nice. I loved reading your 7 things...I think #4 is my favorite. Lol... My hubby and I are on week one of P90x. I'm loving it! I hope to be as fat as I once thought I was at the end of the 90 days. Wishing you a happy weekend! Sara :)

Doni said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you very much passing it along. :) I love the #2 on your list. He's my best friend too! :)

lovestitch said...

Oh Vicki,
I just realized I got an award from you, it's really my honor! I've got one recently, but I'm very happy to receive yours and thank you so much! Thank you for thinking of me and my blog! Just a way we think someone else is, but it's precious way, right? Congrats on your award, you definitely deserve it!
Thanks again, and hope your weekend is wonderful!
Best wishes, LS