Wednesday, October 19, 2011

These are photos of some recent items I have made and/or designed these past months. Many are up for sale or will be in the near future on my Etsy.



A special request item for my son away at college I finished recently. Isn't he a cutie??!



This bib is an original design of mine-a very popular one that has received a lot of comments concerning a pattern-something I hope to get written up soon for all those who have asked about it.




A larger version of  my "Striped Baby Hat" pattern as featured on ALLFREECROCHET's newsletter and blog. Pattern is available here on my blog, for free.

Click here to read my featured article written for the publication of this hat pattern 




Here is the matching scarf I later made to complete the hat and mittens set for adults


Thick and chunky




An Old Fashioned Hoodie/Scarf designed by me, modeled by my beautiful little daughter
A Colorful rug made with Vanna's Choice Yarns, single crochet double stranded worked in the round. Was made for my daughter with colors of her choosing for her room, but it seems to make it's way around the house! lol. I really love the rug, and need to make more for each room!

Simple ballet style wool slippers designed by me. My favorite!
So simple, yet comfy and warm!





Christmas Stocking for Baby







A Bib for Baby's First Birthday







 
Pink Shelled Hat for baby-an original design of mine







 
Another Original design of mine, "Winter Wonderland" in white chunky yarn. Pattern for hat and scarf is for sale on my Etsy. Fingerless gloves pattern not yet available.




  I just love the texture created by these puff stitches!












A sweet matching hat and slipper set for baby



Yarn is pre-patterned and helps create a simple, beautiful article.
Diaper Cover for Baby





Simple, yet so very cute!








 

Here are a few more photos of the pink baby hat in better lighting:







 Last but not least, a Baby sweater made in variegated pink, brown, and natural yarn.I am sorry the pictures do not do this sweet outfit justice. The variegated colors makes the outfit's colors appear too spotted, but in reality it is a beautiful garment.
 Here, showing the scalloped hat I designed that co-ordinates with the sweater.




So sweet.

 



No comments: